<body>

Thursday, May 25, 2006

It would be a completely different matter altogether if you were amazing, or even good, at your job. But, let's face it, you're no great shakes at what you do. Not even a ripple. What you're good, nope, let me correct that - what you're FANTASTIC at is delegating work to your underlings.

Honey, aren't you the least bit insulted when your supposed contacts look for your subordinates' input more than your own? I guess my question is rhetoric - the answer is obviously a big, fat NO.

And I know that my opinion counts for shit in your world - perfectly aware of that, doll. But when you sit where I do, and you're just free to observe how the "uppers" put on a glossy finish to mask what is a lackluster performance, man, it's bloody hysterical.

But you know, funny enough, in the end I still sort of win. I mean, I don't have any targets to hit.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger runawayangel said...

*hug* mag banoffee tayo sa birthday ko :)

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous donna said...

hi...nice site! wanna exchange links??

Ü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home