<body>

Saturday, November 27, 2004

I have a new phone. Finally.
Just a 7210, but I needed to retire my 3310 so...
I don't need something complicated, I just want something that works - and isn't completely embarassing.

Also, I like finding little bits of info I can amuse myself with. For example:

Now that Michael Phelps is in rehab or wherever and no one speaks of Ian Thorpe and his size 17 feet any more, our money's on Grant Hackett to become the Apparently Heterosexual Professional Swimmer Most Likely To Be Fetishized As A Gay Lust Object.
Then Roxy texts me: Pedro on TV tonight. Watch him.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Vikkicar said...

Hi. Congrats on your new phone. I'm happy with my 2100 pa naman. Kinda low tech but it works for me. Btw, let's meet na this weekend. Kakahiya na yun FRIENDS stuff with you. Over-staying na. Maybe I could drop by one time. What time ka ba usually free? Puede Saturday? Takecare and God Bless.

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure! I'll be here this Saturday. Text na lang what time you're coming :)

- Pia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home