<body>

Friday, August 13, 2004

I've been following this strip on LJ for a couple of months now. _hdcomic. A slashy-fanfic for Harry/Draco fans.

It's hysterical. Instead of the stories being witten down, they're drawn into these cute little strips.

I have a particular fondness for this stip here. *I cut it up so it won't stretch out my page.*

A Not-So-Perfect Summer

thanks to _hdcomic @ lj!
Harry: The sun!

thanks to _hdcomic @ lj!
Ron: The water!

thanks to _hdcomic @ lj!
Hermione: The sand!

thanks to _hdcomic @ lj!
Draco: Happy @*$&% summer.

2 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Awwww cute...but the idea of a Harry and anyone slash fanfic scares me.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger wiccanparadise said...

nena... si jaxx may labs na.. uy di ba happiness iyon!!!

sana ikaw din makahanap na.... ingat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home