<body>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I wish it were Friday so I can go home to the apartment in densely packed Manila, curl up on the bed and bawl to my best friend because I feel stupid.

She would listen , then tell me to clean up and get ready so we can go watch The Prince and Me again. Tapos, we'd be in the cinema making all those kilig sounds that women of non-existent love lives make when confronted with images of love so potent, that the players of the drama cannot keep their hands off each other.

Then it's back to the apartment, watching reruns of TV shows and trying to understand neurological pathways. At 2 am it's back down to the Mini Stop across the street so we can ogle the guys and their "girlfriends."

My life may be monotonous, but at least I find amunsement in it.

7 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanana watch prince and me! 8-}
people say it's all cheesy, but whaddaheck, i want cheesey-ness! XP ehehe! hope you're doing well, mommy pai! i miss you guys na! take care! ;)

-anna
http://optimystiuqe.net

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Piagorgeous said...

HI ANNA!
It's super cheesy talaga. pero tama ka, I don't care din. It such a cute, cute story!!!

Miss you too!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

I wish it were Friday so I'd get paid and be able to do something fun!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Roxy said...

You make us sound so pathetic... :D

Okay, we ARE pathetic, aren't we?

Are we really gonna ogle?

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're in Manila (as in Manila-Manila) there is never a time where you'd find yourself devoid of what to do. Even when you don't have (a lot of) money.

I wish I can share your enthusiasm re: My life may be monotonous, but at least I find amunsement in it.

Kim Possible

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Piagorgeous said...

I just discovered my love for that city.
It's wonderful!

And such a shame that I'm not in it as often as I want to.

Hi, Kim Possible.

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Hello back. I love how my blog looks like ha ha ha nobody can read them ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home