<body>

Sunday, July 04, 2004

1. While living in Manila (the city, not the metropolis) is fan-freaking-tabulous, it would be better if we had a view. From the seventh floor all I can see are the backs of buildings and helipads.

2. Kim in howling denial of Prisseh's forthcoming wedding to Mommy is something all women can relate to. What was it you said Kim? Oh. I OBJECT!!

3. One article down, one to go.

4. To do or not to do, that is the dilemma.

5. Before I expound on Jon, introduce yourselves first. My blog, my rules.

4 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Vikkicar said...

Yes, way to go to #5...Hehehe. Godbless.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Ring said...

im so lost..where is/are the story/stories about Jon? and her got married? them foreigners talaga, can't wait. ole got married recently too. :(

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Piagorgeous said...

Vikki - I won't give further dirt until they introduce themselves. Tama di ba?

Ring - It's in the older posts. Check the archives. And as for Ole - HUWAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! I thought you two were an item!!!!!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Ring said...

he got married* pala. yeah ole got married. hay, ayaw ko na pag-usapan. iniyakan ko na yan. so i dont really need to answer ur question right? :( miss na kita! >:D<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home