<body>

Monday, June 21, 2004

Reality show freaks, I have news. Ganked from Karen's blog. The (alleged) route for the 5th season of The Amazing race.

1 - Uruguay
2 - Argentina
3 - Argentina
4 - Russia
5 - Cairo, Egypt
6 - Crocodile Island, Egypt
7 - Tanzania, Africa
8 - Dubai
9 - Calcutta, India
10 - Rotorua, New Zealand
11 - Coconut Palace, Philippines
12 - Lagen Island Resort, Philippines

** My junior prom was held at the Coconut Palace. That event deserves a blog entry by itself - remind me to tell you about it some time. **

3 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger Vikkicar said...

Oh my gulay...they've been here. Sheesh. Sayang. Di natin sila nakasalubong. Godbless.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Your blog is interesting, I have read about you and yea... I had a great time. Will visit your site frequently and will come back to check out more about ya. Come to my site if you have time @ http://fodio.cjb.net/

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Ana said...

ano gnawa nila sa coconut palace? umakyat ng puno at nagbukas ng buko gamit ang kanilang ngipin?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home