<body>

Monday, February 02, 2004

I got this from Camden's blog. And because I'm killing time before Survivor comes on.

PATRICIA
Feminine form of Patricius
Irish, English, French, German; From the Roman name Patricius, which meant "nobleman" in Latin. A 5th-century saint, the patron saint of Ireland, adopted this name (his birth name was Sucat). - explains why I always believed I was Irish.

ANNE
French, English, German and Scandinavian form of Hannah; From the Hebrew name Channah which meant "favour" or "grace".

DE VERA
"Of Truth"

GARCIA
Spanish, patronymic derived from the personal name GARCIA 'spear, firm,' the Spanish form of Gerald 'spear, firm'; some authorities translate it as 'youth or prince.' Garcia was King of Navarre.

This makes me completely stalk-able now.

---------------

Thank you KIM
YUP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home