<body>

Monday, February 09, 2004

taken from ezohn.com
I got MOO, babe.

---------------------

National elections are happening in a few months.
The official campaign period begins tomorrow.
I love my family so much, I bought each one of us a pair of ear plugs yesterday. They may screw up whatever's left of my life later, but at least my afternoon siestas will be uninterrupted.

IF FPJ wins, you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to embarass the man to the point of resignation. I will join every talent competition in this country until they post my face on flyers and my life becomes a cautionary tale for wannabes. Then I'm going to run for office too, with the slogan: Api rin akong tulad nyo.

I swear.

I will make him regret he ever considered wanting to become the president of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home