<body>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

My guestmap is finally working. Sign it. I command you.

Boredboredboredbored.
Which is a bad thing, because I've always thought that boredom was a measure of poor IQ. *Yes, I'd like to have my words with a lot of onion rings and Caesar Salad dressing, please.*

I want to blog but I can't find anything to blog about. So let's just go the way of the old standby:

Mary-Sue Generator by kabukikatze
Name
Mary-Sue NameLady Draconis
Mary-Sue Secret IdentityVampire slayer
Mary-Sue Daily IdentitySupermodel-Actress
Super-secret Sue Power!Controls water
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


I put in thursdayschildtoo in the name field. My superpower turned out to be "Turns gay men straight". I want that power.

Hello to you, dear reader? How are things on your side of the pond?

P.S. I'm still waiting for those e-mails, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home