<body>

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

What Makes You Sexy? by eva71
Name/NickName
Gender
Sexy Body Part IsYour Boobs
Special Talents AreEverything (Multi-talented)
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


You have no idea how hysterical this is to me. Well, if you're my friend, then maybe you know.

MY BOOBS!!
Wahahahaha! ROFLMAO.
------------------------

Before anything else...

Does anyone know a place where I can upload an mp3 file so I can put up a link that when I click on, everyone gets to hear whatever it is that's behind it? Or does anyone know of somewhere that has *the mp3 file* already linked? Thanks.

Back to your regularly scheduled me.

There's this song I listen to whenever I miss my friends. Which is strange because the song has nothing to do with friendship. I would put up the lyrics here, but then I realized that if you read it without listening to the song, it's actually quite sappy.

So unless I get some answers about the thing *up there*, Out Of My League will remain on my PC forever.

[in my ears] Real - Plumb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home