<body>

Monday, October 06, 2003

Text from Yam this morning.

Yam: ok, how do you really pronounce "reqiuem"?
Me: accdg to dictionary.com, it's "re-ki-yem".
Yam: Thanks! :)
Me:you're welcome :) what do you need it for ba? g'morning yam!
Yam: MORNING! a friend and i saw a poster advertising it, and we began arguing about how it's pronounced.
Me:wow. monday pa lang, ang bigat na ng conversation nyo.

I love my friends.

HOLY PUNYETA.

I found Gerry Alanguilan's blog.

...I wanted people to experience art at it's most basic, at its barest. People are getting so used to doing things digitally, it would be nice to get down and dirty once in a while. I wanted everyone to draw from their surroundings, not only to practice their drawing, but to also practice their skills of observation. It all turned out well, and I think we'll do it again next month.

**from his August 31 entry**
Now if I could only find Whilce Portacio's.

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

[in my ears] some Brian Adams song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home