<body>

Friday, October 17, 2003

So.
Sugar is now officially banned from my food list.

Apparently, it exacerbates the cough that I (still) have. The cough is an extended - and extremely voluble - reminder of The Great Flu Experience that was last month.

It's a good thing I don't have a sweet tooth or I would have gone into withdrawal right about now. But bidding sugar paalam would also mean saying goodbye to cinnamon rolls. What am I supposed to have with tea now?!?!?

---------------------

And since I CAN'T eat sugar, I'm going to promote myself na lang.

How many blogs do you guys have?
I have TEN.
There's another one linked here. See the links on the right? The ones in orange? Look for the one that says ALTER BLOG. Say hi to me there.

Oh and, strawberry milkshake friends? I'm going to be bringing a camera tomorrow - the office workhorse - because I'm going to use you guys for the article. If you have copyright concerns about your face (baka may exclusivity clause mga mukha nyo), tell me ok? Because I can't afford a lawsuit right now.

[in my ears] Smoke - Natalie Imbruglia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home