<body>

Monday, September 29, 2003

Hello my little coconut petunias (Tina coined the phrase - kill her).
Got back from a hellish three-day weekend, most of which was spent inside the hospital getting tests to determine whether or not I had dengue or not.

Not. It's viral (doctors tell you this when they don't really know what's wrong with you). I am taking more medicine now than I have ever taken in any of my previous lifetimes. It isn't SARS either. But I still have funky marks on my arms from when my administered a tourniquet (sp?) test. That hurt. And I feel like a pincushion from all the needles.

They still don't know what's wrong with me.

heh.
Welcome to the club.

Anyone here on Friendster?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE ME JOSH GROBAN ICONS???

[in my ears] Sorta Fairytale - Tori Amos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home