<body>

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I'm crossposting this from my blurty:

My Top 20

1. ME by Paula Cole
...and it's me who is my enemy; me who beats me up, me who makes the monsters; me who strips my confidence
This is MY song. I'm claiming it.

2. OOML by Stephen Speaks
...and the feeling that I'm falling further in love, makes me shiver but in a good way...
Haven't we all felt like this?

3. WAR by Bob Marley and the Wailers
...That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to race - dis a war...
You tell 'em Bob.

4. YOU'RE STILL YOU by Josh Groban
...I look up to everything you are, in my eyes you do no wrong...
Tell me you wouldn't want this to be told to you...

5. IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY by Sheryl Crow
...if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad...
Oo nga naman.

6. WE FIT TOGETHER by O-Town
...can't seperate us we fit together...
It's my summer song.

7. ADDICTED TO BASS by Puretone
It's the woh-ah, woh-ah that gets me everytime.

8. LUCKY ME by Bachelor Girl
...I got so many friends on the internet, I could never be alone...
How true. How ironic.

9. FULL OF GRACE by Sarah McLachlan
...I feel just like I'm sinking and I claw for solid ground...
The saddest song I have ever heard.

10. GLOOMY SUNDAY by Billie Holiday
...Sunday is gloomy, my hours are slumberless...
Because she can make ang song cry and because this song has such history and is so controversial.

11. HOPELESSLY ADDICTED by The Corrs
...I don't know why but suddenly I'm falling..
Because it's so peppy and if you guys knew who I was singing this song for, you'd be shocked.

12. I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME by Eric Martin
...And I could list a million things I love to like about you...
*swoon*

13. UNPRETTY by TLC
...who am I to be in the position to make me feel so damn unpretty...
I felt a damn lot better after listening to this song.

14. I LOVE YOU by Sarah McLachlan
...and I forgot to say I love you...
It's the ultimate unrequited-love song.

15. JEREMY by Pearl Jam
...King Jeremy the wicked...oh, ruled his world...
This song kicks ass.

16. BEAUTY ON THE FIRE by Natalie Imbruglia
...why do I drink the feelings dry...
It's an acid jazz-y song...beautiful.

17. THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL by Steps
...it's the way you make me feel, spinning my world around...
It's such a perfect sunny day song; I feel giddy everytime I hear it.

18. EVEN FLOW by Pearl Jam
...even flow thoughts arrive like butterflies...
The perfect song to blast while driving 110kph with the top down.

19. ELISABETH by Billy Gilman
...Elisabeth, you make the world a better place with the kindness of your smile and your love...
It gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to it.

20. IT'S NOT RIGHT, BUT IT'S OKAY by Whitney Houston
...I'd rather be alone than unhappy...
Hell, yeah!

PLUS!

My sexy, sexy, sexy song:
SHOW ME HEAVEN by Tina Arena
...show me heaven, cover me, leave me breathless...

My "cheeky" song (oh, shut up...):
I TOUCH MYSELF by Divinyls
...when I think about you, I touch myself...

My gay song (PatSu, you asked for it)
HOLD ME by Savage Garden
...because tonight I'm finding it hard to be your man...

My PMS song:
BITCH by Meredith Brooks
...I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel shamed...

My "I'm So Much Better Than You" song:
DID IT AGAIN by Kylie Minogue
... clever girl, think you are but you think too much...

My schizo song:
I DO by Lisa LOEB
...you can't hear it, but I do...

My "Get The Hell Out Of My Way" song:
I QUIT by Hepburn
...you're just like any other lover, a shot rings out and you go running for cover...

My stalker song:
ThE MORE YOU IGNORE ME by Morissey
...the more you ignore me, the closer I get, you're wasting your time...

[in my ears] Cold Summer Nights by someone-i-don't-know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home