<body>

Saturday, June 14, 2003

It just occurred to me that I am surrounded by women who turn perfectly gorgeous guys gay.

I swear to God.

Vane-oh! (yes, we call her that - exclaimation point and all) is lovingly referred to as the Great Gay Divider because all her boyfriends end up embracing the love that dare not speak its' name;

Soulmate, whose favorite spell is "Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this cute, CUTE guy homo.";

and of course Dash, Albo and Kim whose gaydars have never failed.

Tricia's in denial, but PatSu, your gaydar ain't as broke as you think it is.

And I wonder why I'm alone. esh.

One more hour at work. Woo-hoo!

I dreamed about RapRap's hunny. Ask me to tell you about it sometime.

[in my head] baka sa replay, manalo....
[in my ears] Lio screaming at the Game 4 replay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home