<body>

Thursday, June 12, 2003

I can't find a decent photo of Juan Luna's Spoliarium anywhere. Bwiset.

This was the best I could do.

I borrowed this from Andrea who got it from Linds

Five details about you...
[x] I have big feet.
[x] I snore.
[x] I love my current job
[x] Writing is the one thing I could be great at.
[x] I sleep with 8 pillows.

Five details about your appearance right now...
[x] With my hair cut the way it is, I could be Madeline's cousin.
[x] I'm wearing a blue baby tee.
[x] My toes are painted a pretty pearly shade of pink.
[x] I'm wearing my second favorite pair of jeans tonight.
[x] I have a pashmina wrapped around myself.

Five things you did today...
[x] called the bank 15 times
[x] went to to work 4 hours early
[x] ate a good dinner
[x] told someone I used to crush on Fabio. I know - eeeeeeeeew.
[x] borrowed this from Andrea

Five memorable things that happened in the last year...
[x] got a job.
[x] sued an ex-boss - AND WON!!!
[x] got a blog
[x] met new, amazing people
[x] Jon.

Five things that everyone should know about you...
[x] I have a temper.
[x] My temper is my vice.
[x] Stupidity annoys me.
[x] I don't like men who have better hair than me.
[x] I know a lot of people, but have very, very few friends.

Five things that make you happy...
[x] new notebooks
[x] good pens
[x] sleeping in on rainy weekdays
[x] my family
[x] a really good book.

Five people who mean a lot to you...
[x] Mom
[x] Ling
[x] Noel
[x] Dad
[x] Roxy

Five things that disgust you
[x] frogs
[x] frat boys (or the frat-boy attitude)
[x] megalomaniacs
[x] idiots who punctuate every other phrase with, "you know?"
[x] wannabes

Five things that impress you...
[x] an intelligent mind
[x] quick wit
[x] Josh's voice
[x] manners
[x] Van Gogh's Starry Night

Five things that don't impress you...
[x] Julia Roberts
[x] Matrix: Reloaded
[x] wealth
[x] generation x
[x] degrees

Five things you cant live without...
[x] books
[x] my kikay stuff
[x] my computer
[x] clean underwear
[x] my contacts

Five things you'll do when you complete this...
[x] go back to work
[x] change my mood
[x] have some coffee (yes, I drink it now)
[x] publish
[x] fix my backpack

Five things you feel right now...
[x] sleepy
[x] annoyed
[x] sleepy
[x] tired
[x] nervous

[in my head] ohgodohgodohgod....
[in my ears] Tuwing Umuulan by Regine Velasquez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home