<body>

Saturday, May 31, 2003

The universe hates me

Look at them. Gorgeous, aren't they? (I sound like Yoda)

Meet Reichen and Chip. They're contestants in this season's Amazing Race - the one reality show that's still alive which I still like. I don't care about what you're going to say about Joe Millionaire, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. I don't care. They should've named those shows "Who Wants to Show The World That They Have No Pride?" As for Survivor, it ended after Ethan won. Marquesas was such a waste of airtime.

Anyway, back to Reichen and Chip. They're gorgeous. They're educated. They're smart. They're gay. That really wouldn't be much of a problem because that's never stopped me before. But the clincher? They're married. To each other.

While I am single, available, willing, employed AND heterosexual, I can't even get a guy.

The universe is conspiring against me.

[in my head] wahwahwah....
[in my ears] Lady Marmalade by Li'l Kim, Christina Aguilera, Pink and Mya (gay anthem - bweset)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home