<body>

Saturday, May 24, 2003

1. If you could ask anybody in the world one question, who would it be to and what would you ask?
I'd want to talk to my paternal grandfather, and ask him if he was proud of me.

2. Who is the most famous person you have met?
I met Nelson Mandela when he came to the Philippines. I was an usher at the event where UP Manila awarded him an honorary doctorate. He was very kind - like an extremely indulgent grandfather.

Thank you to Daily Double.....

Badminton :: Shuttlecock
Obsessive compulsive :: Abnormal psych
Prosthetics :: Fake
Sophistication :: Chandelier
Hiphop :: Saggy-ass jeans
Stammering :: Porky Pig
Property taxes :: BIR
Lowrider :: Earl Grey
Blowtorch :: Fire
Formality :: Fine dining

and to Unconscious Mutterings

Today is such a waste. If you want your fill of my bile, go and see my alter-blog.

[in my head] sleep...glorious sleep
[in my ears] Beauty on the Fire by Natalie Imbruglia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home