<body>

Monday, April 07, 2003



Ok....I think I'm finally getting the hang of this....

Mega thanks to Jeck - tech-GOD extraordinaire!!!

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!!! Thank you for helping me with all the HTML stuff. If the fates finally align, come to their senses and decide that you finally get the Nobel you deserve, I'll be the president of the fan club, ABS-CBN chapter. I'm sorry for being so cyber-bobo. I promise to learn FLASH by myself. Or ask Meryl for help with it. Pakiramdam ko kasi, pag ako na yung tinuruan mo, ililibing mo ako ng buhay e. Masisira ka sa akin, kung hindi masiraan.

I do realize that I am part of the interactive group of ABS-CBN and that public admission of my stupidity is not a ringing endorsement of the department I represent. But I'm a Behavioral Studies major! This wasn't taught! I'm making this up as I go along. heheh...story of my life.

Basta, to everyone who has helped (and continue to help) with this blog - salamat. Over. As in.



Are you Addicted to the Internet?

44%


Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)
You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.




The Are you Addicted to the Internet? Quiz at Stvlive.com!




Didn't think I'd need a quiz to tell me this, but there you go.

[in my head]
[in my ears] Govinda by Kula Shaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home