<body>

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Hello, how has the summer been mistreating you? It's been very attentive to me. All my exposed bits are toasted this wierd shade of almond-y brown and I have the sinking feeling that its going to be worse. I have a new respect for rotisserie chicken - I now know what is is to be roasted on an open fire.

Yes, it's summer in the PI. Welcome to hell's foyer.

They say it's mind over matter, right? Think cold....Switzerland; Antarctica (oh, wait, the ozone's thinning there); Australia and New Zeland this time of year; the freezer; my office....punyeta ang init!!

maleficant
Maleficent, "Sleeping Beauty"- you're soo
evil! and just for the sake of being evil. way
to be! you rule.


Which Disney Villain are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



...i TOLD you so...

[in my head] "Why does everybody want to be my friend? I'm not even nice!!" Ally McBeal
[in my ears] In A Little While by Uncle Kracker

Got a call from my mom. Our orchids are blooming. In summer. As I told Tricia - synchronicity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home