<body>

Friday, April 11, 2003


Congratulations, you're New York City, the Big Apple.
What US city are you? Take the quiz by Girlwithagun





Wonderful. I'm a gay man in a woman's body. Living in New York.

I always knew I was the wrong gender.

Thank you to Friday Five.

1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
* The Dawn
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
* Evanescence is a currrent favorite.
3. What's your favorite song?
* Me by Paula Cole.
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
* The cello.
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
* Yo-Yo Ma - because he looks like he would be real patient if I asked him to teach me to play the cello.

[in my mind] Jonathan
[in my ears] I Know Him So Well by Steps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home