<body>

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

1. What if you fell in love with someone who insisted that the two of you live happily ever after... on a houseboat?
Are you kidding? Have you seen where they anchor houseboats? A floating slum was how Robert Fulghum described it and I agree (sorry, Mr. Fulghum). No houseboats. Love me, love the ground.

2. What if you could brew a potion to make anyone you want fall in love with you, but you would know it is a magical love and not true love?
Not worth it. And the Craft warns that you can NEVER draw other people into your magick.

3. What if you could create the perfect man/woman for you to love?
Isn't that a bit Pygmalian? You fashion someone into what you think you love - e, how can you tell when you've never been in love before? And what if the total opposite of what you believe comes along and you fall in love with him/her? And wouldn't doing the Pygmalion thing be a form of ... masturbation?

4. What if your lover wanted to spend their entire life in a single town and never see the rest of the world?
Then I'd have to make sure I get to see the world before I settle down, won't I?

5. What if you could look into the future and see the man/woman with whom you would one day fall in love and marry -- would you leap at the chance, or leave it to be a surprise adventure?
I'm tired of waiting. Gimme the future. Pero....what if it's someone I presently despise???? eeeeewwwwww..........

I took the photos down because my sister threatened murder. It's her birthday on Monday - pagbigyan ang bata.

Thank you to Wednesday What-ifs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home