<body>

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

A friend gave me this link on the net where you can design your own engagement ring. So I did. My ring is a little ornate, but since I may never get one, it's nice to dream.

I'll revise this as soon as I can collect my thoughts.

[mood] Missing Jon a lot
[mental turntable] Even If by Jocelyn Enriquez



My ring. It's perfect. Princess cut diamond center stone with matching princess cut diamond sidestones set in a simple platinum band. I'm planning on buying it as soon as I have the money. Probably going to cost more than a house, but WTF! it's my ring! Unless I can find out a way for Peter Phillips to propose. hmmmmm......

He

Peter Phillips - because his cousin doesn't do anything for me

must give me this:




See? Beside Peter, William looks....eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home